Five Future Plans

Looking Forward

So it's another little getting to know me post. Thing one is just telling you a little of what I am working towards.

Working Towards the Future By Reading Photo By Me

1. I want to be a neuroscientist. One day in the distant future I want to do research into how people's brains work and don't work. I have completed step one of this plan, find out what I need to do to get there. Step 2 was to apply for college to do psychology and anatomy, which I have done and I have an interview. After that it's time to work my butt off at college and get into uni. Maybe do 6 years there, eeeep. 

Brain Structure Diagram Drawn And Photographed By Me

2. I want to be organised, I am trying my hardest. I am just not very good at it. I tend to be a little disorderly. I am using a planner and trying to sort several areas of my life out. 

Diary And Journal Photo By Me

3. I want to do more creative stuff, going to and making. I am involved in a few projects at the minute and have a few planned. I have loads of plans for places I want to go and arts stuff to see. 

Blue Coat Gallery Liverpool Photo By Me

4. I want to me much healthier than I am. I was seriously ill and lost a lot of my strength and stamina so I am working back up to that. I eventually want to be able to climb mountains again. 

 Me Doing Yoga On The Beach At Cleveleys

5. Most importantly I want to love. I want to love my family and friends but also show my love for the world. I will make stands for what I believe in and help out charities when I can. I will try my best to leave the world slightly better off than it would have been without me.

Protest Photo of My Feet By Me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hell Of A Tuesday

Hay Festival

Belper Arts Festival