Interview Anxiety

STRESS

Photo of some snow leopards By me just because they make me feel better

Today my blog was meant to be a review of the lovely day I had yesterday but I am not feeling very capable of writing that. I want it to be good, I have great images for it but they need editing and I have zero brain power.

Tomorrow is my college interview. It shouldn't be a big deal I can't reasonably see why I wouldn't get on the course but my anxiety has other ideas, which are eating all of my brain skills. 

Disasters that my brain has persuaded me might happen.
1. The interviewer flat out hates me 
2. I can't remember how to speak
3.I fail the simple maths test (even though I can do math just fine)
4. I fall over entering the interview room
5. Buses and trains decide not to run at all that day
6. I can't find the college (even though I have been there and planned my route)
7. I am just too rubbish for it 

That's just in the last 5 minutes so its difficult to think about anything else really. Sorry this isn't the post it was meant to be. 

I have a back up plan for if I don't get onto this course but it's the one I really want to do. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be causing this much stress though. If you read this and fancy letting me know how interviews affect you then that would be cool. 

Photo of My Anxiety Picking My Brain Apart By Me
Joke it's a vulture having lunch.

Thanks fabulous readers. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hell Of A Tuesday

Hay Festival

Belper Arts Festival