Nepotism Festival Day 1

What the hell?

It appears everything I know about music I have forgotten. I used to put on gigs and club nights and adequately write descriptions of the type of music that would involve. It seems now I don't have to do that all I know is whether it was fun or not. 

Rubber Chicken's During Satan's Willy

Nepotism was definitely FUN. There wasn't a band I didn't enjoy having a dance to. The venue was definitely interesting. 

Wall Decoration Temple Of Boom

So my top three fun bands of the evening were. 

Kringer and The Battle Katz, hilarious and looked like they were really enjoying being there too. Also I am pretty sure one of them had a cock on his neck.

What a face, Kringer and the Battle Katz

Revenge of The Psychotronic Man
They were great to dance to and really got the crowd going, their suggestions of wall of death and circle pit went down well.

Another face, Revenge Of The Psychotronic Man

And lastly I really struggled to just pick three bands but its going have to be Boycott the Baptist. I still don't know if the singer was actually part of the band or a stage invasion but she was awesome. I loved the scissor sister cover and the speed. 

Boycott The Baptist

Now for a description of the night overall.
Multiple Rebecca's, butt plug jokes, choking chickens, force fed pizza, brass instrument, drums, make up, cock neck, what, crazy speed, gay jokes (it's ok it was a gay guy), feeling like there was something wrong with my ears, happy angry, say yes, crazy faces, circle pit, wall of death, nearly pyramid, loud, loud, loud, lovely people, crowd surfing, ears ringing and dancing. 

This is massively rushed so no pics are edited but I wanted to empty my brain before I fill it with more music. I definitely think everyone should come party today. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Hell Of A Tuesday

Hay Festival

Murder By Gaslight